1. Click in the upper right corner of the browser there are three points.
2. In the window that appears, select the "Parameters" tab with the gear icon.
3. In the "General" window that appears, we click on the "Advanced" tab, the last item in the left menu.
4. In the menu that appears, click the Open Proxy Server Options button.
5. The proxy menu opens, looking for a string "Use a proxy server" click on On. (To turn off the proxy server, we press again to the off state again.
6. In the "Address" field, specify the proxy IP address, in the "Port" field, specify the proxy port and click "Save". Proxy setting in Microsoft Edge is over.