1. To use our service, you need to register an account and verify it using an existing email address. Very important! it is not allowed to use temporary, non-existent, as well as email addresses located in spam databases during registration. Please use a valid email to register. For your convenience, when you make your first purchase, an account will be registered automatically.
2. IP binding to real IP is mandatory to use our service. You can find out how to do this by scrolling the page below. IP binding is possible only to one IP, you can change it as many times as you need. Proxies will work in the 21-bit IP mask range.
3. It is forbidden to use a proxy simultaneously from more than 3 devices (servers, VDS, VPS, PCs, laptops, tablets and phones).
4. It is forbidden to use our proxies for SPAM and other types of illegal mailings (spam on forums/blogs/guest/social bookmarks/bulletin boards and other types of sites), as well as for mass registrations on them without the consent of the owners).
5. It is forbidden to distribute information prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation and other countries using our proxies.
6. It is forbidden to use proxies for hacker attacks, brute force, hacking sites, stealing information, as well as other activities prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation and the laws of other states.
7. Reselling, renting for an hour or a day, or transferring our proxies to other people is strictly prohibited. (even attempts to resell, rent or transfer will be stopped).
8. We provide a guaranteed refund within 24 hours of purchase if the proxies don't work for you. Refunds will be made using the same method you used to pay. To return, you must contact the Support Service.
9. After 24 hours from the moment of payment, you can cancel the order with a refund of unused funds to the internal account balance. Cancellation of an order is possible once every three days in your personal account without contacting the Support Service.
10. With multiple, unreasonable returns requests, further purchases on our site may be prohibited for you.
11. Our Support Team is happy to help you every day from 7.00 to 24.00 (GMT +3). You will receive a response within 30 minutes, but no later than 8 hours from the moment the request was sent.
12. The client is solely responsible for any actions with the proxy.
13. Failure to comply with this information will result in your account being blocked without warning and without a refund.
14. By purchasing a proxy, you agree with this information (it can be supplemented and changed).
1. By external IP address. In order to bind your IP address, you need to go to your personal account in the products/services section, select the active product/service, then find the default IP binding management section of your the current IP address is already set. You can also change the binding IP address to any other at any time; when changing the IP address, be sure to click the Set button.
2. By name and mask. Using a name and password, you get the opportunity to work with only one web provider at a time within the subnet mask. When using several servers at once, for each you need to buy a personal account (similar or different tariff). When logging in with a username and password, you must connect to the subnet mask. Determine the range of a bitmask using this service CIDR Calculator In the column "IP address" you need to specify the IP bindings, in the column Mask Bits you should select 21. If you log in through the login and password of the server, they will function in the CIDR Address Range. The remaining fields are not required. Then you need to go to the account management section to bind to the IP. The provider mask will be detected by itself. If your external address or provider has changed for one reason or another, it will not be difficult to change the binding. You can do this when it is convenient for you - just go to the control panel, and after only 3-6 minutes. the changes will take effect.
1. One of the options for translating the English term proxy is the phrase "confidant" - and this fully reveals the semantic load of the topic of this article. A proxy server is a separate software package that is an intermediate point, an intermediary between a user and a certain resource on the network. This is an additional link in the chain of data transmission via the Internet. On your behalf, the proxy server requests or transmits information to the target resource, acting as an end user for it, while representing your interests anonymously.
2. Proxy acts as a kind of gateway or filter between you and the source of information on the network. It allows its clients to make indirect requests to third-party network services, accepting them to its address and forwarding them further on its own behalf. The process begins with the user connecting to the proxy server and entering a connection request to the resource they need. Next, the proxy either makes a connection to the desired service itself, or gives the client a version stored in its own cache. Sometimes a proxy client request received or a server response received can be modified for security reasons. The use of this technology unfolds additional benefits and opportunities for customers.
1. Transparent proxy server. The addressee can see the IP of the server sending the requests, it is also clear that the request is made through an intermediary. The usual option for use in enterprises, universities, etc.
2. Anonymous proxy server. Changes ip so it provides anonymity for its client. With it, you can bypass the blocking of various resources, nullify the possibility of tracking by marketing robots. But in this case, the destination resource still understands that it is being accessed by an intermediary service, and not by a real user.
3. Distorting proxy server. In this option, both IP and HTTP headers are changed, which allows you to imitate a request from a real client, and not through a proxy.
4. Proxy servers with increased anonymity or elite. These are the most secure and modern options for this service. In the process of use, there is a frequent change of the user's IP address, it is quite difficult to track the real location of the user.
1. HTTP proxy: This is the most common proxy type right now. It is used almost everywhere: in offices, libraries, educational and medical institutions and in many other places, including data centers. The main functional tasks of HTTP-proxy include: file caching (size compression). An HTTP proxy can reduce the load on traffic due to the fact that the ad block simply does not load in the user's browser.
2. HTTPS proxy: This protocol encrypts outgoing traffic. At the same time, external resources simply do not have the opportunity to access personal information that is transmitted by the client's computer. The use of an HTTPS proxy is especially important when you need to keep confidential information secret, for example, login data for personal accounts (logins and passwords), bank card numbers.
3. SOCKS proxy: This type is considered the most progressive and modern. The network protocol was developed a long time ago - more than 30 years ago by the American Dave Koblas, and today new versions of this proxy are used: Socks 4 and Socks 5. A distinctive feature of this proxy server is that information about the client's IP address is not transmitted, while the end resource does not "understand" that the user does not send his requests directly, but uses an intermediary complex. The advantage of a Socks proxy over the HTTP version is that the former is capable of handling any traffic flow, while HTTP can only handle website pages.
1. Bypass blocks: If sites or services are blocked in a country, you can use a proxy to bypass the block and gain access to information. Stealth: Your IP address is replaced with a proxy server address to hide your location.
2. You can speed up the Internet by using proxy servers that cache information and speed up the page loading process. Most often, proxies are used: in the browser, in extensions for them, in various programs, in operating systems, in social networks, in instant messengers, in applications, in games, in website promotion, for surfing websites, as well as cryptocurrencies.
3. We are against any illegal actions of our clients and their partners. Proxy servers are prohibited from being used for: Illegal mailing or distribution of unsolicited messages, including malicious software (viruses, trojans, etc.); Sending messages aimed at violating the privacy of others; Interception of information, tracking, monitoring and modification of communications that are not intended for you; - Interference with personal information, deceit or fraud; - falsification of identification data based on gender, nationality, ethnicity or nationality, sexual or racial origin, religious orientation, place of residence and other illegal grounds; - obtaining access to products or services prohibited for free use; - distribution of materials containing pornography, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, ethnic or national identity; - providing access to them. This data includes: - the names of account users and email addresses; - information about who has participated in activities that infringe the copyrights, patent rights or intellectual property rights of others.
The modern world is impossible without the use of computers and the Internet. One of the most modern technologies is the Internet, which has become an integral part of modern life. In some cases, the user wants to remain anonymous in order to protect their personal data, such as location, passport data, bank account status, etc. Anonymity is the anonymity of data, access to which is limited to ensure the user's personal safety and comfort. With the help of the network, information is collected by special services and state intelligence, as well as commercial structures, and advertising agencies and trading companies form user profiles. You are being watched before you enter the right words. When you click on the link you are interested in, Google sends you data about personal data. On the site, you can record all visitors and be interested in what they did. In addition, by clicking on banners from an advertising site to an advertiser's site, you provide information about your interests and preferences. Based on information distributed over the network, you can create profiles in social networks. After that, intrusive advertising will follow you everywhere, wherever you are. (Tip: use AdBlock (it will protect against spam). Do not forget about the provider. He knows all the porn resources that you visited in the usual mode. The Internet operator, which has a subscriber base of 30 thousand active users, receives 3-4 requests to identify the user.As part of operational measures to investigate a crime, or just to find out about something.The papers write: "request to provide data about the subscriber of such and such an address" or "we demand to provide information about him at this address". Providers, operators have to ensure the establishment and search of the subscriber, as they are obliged to do this. Operators must store an incredible amount of data. This is especially true for the Internet. The law obliges to store traffic data on the Internet for at least three years. The phone calls continued for about a year and then stopped.