1. Click "Menu" in the upper left corner of the browser window. In the menu that opens at the bottom, click "Go to the browser settings".
2. At the very bottom of the page, click "Advanced".
3. In the window that appears, we find the category "System" and click "Open Proxy Server Settings for Computer".
4. The proxy menu opens, looking for a string "Use a proxy server" click on On. To turn off the proxy server, we click once again by turning to the off state.
5. In the "Address" field, specify the proxy IP address, in the "Port" field, specify the proxy port and click "Save". Configuring a proxy in Opera browser is over.