1. Committing illegal acts or other violations of applicable law, threatening, harassing or violating the privacy rights of others, sending unauthorized messages, intercepting, monitoring or modifying messages not intended for you.
2. Causing harm to users, in particular, using viruses, spyware, malware, worms, trojans, time bombs or other similar malicious code or commands, deception, fraud, deception, phishing, theft or attempted theft identification of personal data, participation in illegal gambling or advertising of such games.
3. Committing acts that degrade human dignity, intimidate people, incite violence or incite harm against any person or group of people on the basis of their age, gender, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, geographic location or otherwise illegally.
4. Exploiting or harming children, selling, buying or advertising prohibited or restricted products or services, downloading, uploading, transmitting, displaying or making available pornography or violence.
5. Collecting personal information without proper permission. This information includes, in particular, the name of the account holders and email addresses, participation in any activity that interferes with or interferes with the operation of the ProxyElite services or products. biz" (as well as servers and networks connected to ProxyElite.biz services).
6. Infringement of copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights or intellectual property rights of others, infringement of any person's rights of confidentiality or publicity.
8. The above items are provided as an example only. This list should not be considered complete or definitive as we may update it from time to time. Proxy Elite. biz reserves the right to suspend the service of those users who, in our opinion, violate these conditions.
1. Communications are provided "as is", with all faults. To the extent permitted by law, "proxyelite. biz and the indemnified parties hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties that are free from defects, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. You assume the entire risk with respect to the use of communications for your purposes and with respect to the quality and performance of communications, including, without limitation, the risk of removal or damage to your software, hardware or content, or unauthorized access by unauthorized persons to your information, and misuse or misappropriation of your submission by other users. This limitation applies in situations where there is no significant application of any remedy. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so this disclaimer may not apply to you.
3. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless "proxyelite. biz, its contractors, employees, licensors and partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (“indemnified parties”) from any third party claims and costs (including legal fees) arising out of your use of our communications (including, without limitation, your submissions or your violation of any of these terms).
1. For us, “personal information” means information that either directly identifies you (for example, your name, email address, or billing information) or can be reasonably easily linked or combined with other information to identify you (for example, an account identification number or IP address) Any information other than this is considered "non-personal information". If we store your personal information together with information that is not personal, we consider this combination as personal information. If all personal information is removed from a dataset, the remainder is not personal information. How do we learn information about you? We review information about you when...
2. You directly share it with us (for example, if you choose to send us crash reports), we automatically collect it through our products and services when we want to know more about you based on the information you have given us (for example, when we use your IP address to set the language for some of our services). What do we do with the information we receive from you? When you provide us with personal information, we will only use it in the ways you have given us permission to use it. In general, your information is used to provide you with our products and services and to improve them. When do we share your information with others? When required by law. We comply with the law when we receive a request from the authorities or in connection with a court case. We will inform you if we receive a request to share your personal information, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so. When we receive such requests, we will disclose your personal information only if we have a good faith belief that we are required by law to do so. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal defense or legal objection you may have to a request by a third party to disclose your information. When we believe it is necessary to prevent harm to you or others. We only share your information when we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to protect your rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of our other users or the public.